Podcasts & Video Content
With Podcasts & Video Content produced by Tobin Communications, Inc. your organization’s web-based communications and social media campaigns will be current and dynamic.
Our multimedia tools help showcase your spokespeople, breaking news, timely projects, grassroots messages and constituent outreach — and can either be a stand-alone service or effectively combined with our other services.
- Collaborating with the client to develop interview questions/messaging for the podcast/video;
- Interviewing your spokesperson via telephone or in-person for the podcast/video;
- Editing and producing a finished piece;
- Hosting the podcast/video on TCI’s web server; and
- Optional service #1: If your organization has previously conducted a Radio Media Tour, we’ll utilize soundbites from the RMT to produce podcasts and video content.
Click here to review our video portfolio.
LISTEN to a podcast about the positive effect of knee replacement surgery – featuring Dr. Josh Jacobs of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
LISTEN to a podcast about the struggle of a Maryland county to adopt Smart Growth planning policies – featuring former Maryland Governor Parris Glendening.
LISTEN to a podcast about the banning of horse slaughter in the U.S. – featuring Congressman Jim Moran of Virginia.
LISTEN to a podcast about the Republican Party’s stance on environmental issues during the 2012 Presidential campaign and beyond – featuring David Jenkins of ConservAmerica.
LISTEN to a podcast about preventing colon cancer – featuring Dr. Mark Pochapin, a member of the American College of Gastroenterology.
LISTEN to a podcast with highlights from a Radio Media Tour for the sports documentary “4th & Goal.”
Contact us to request a rate card.