Sponsored Radio Features/Advertising
In today’s competitive and fast-paced media environment, a 60-second Sponsored Radio Feature (SRF) produced by Tobin Communications, Inc. is a must-have tool in every integrated communications campaign.
Your Sponsored Radio Feature is guaranteed to air in its entirety on a network of hundreds of radio stations through a special advertising agreement that TCI has secured. As part of that package, your SRF will also be aired on the SiriusXM satellite radio network.
An SRF is similar to what many in the PR industry refer to as an Audio News Release, but because most radio stations won’t air an ANR unless it falls into the rare category of hard news, a Tobin-produced SRF is a much better choice. An SRF is cost-effective, tactical, far-reaching and guaranteed to be heard by radio audiences across the country.
- Drafting a 60-second script that incorporates your organization’s key messages as well as your spokesperson’s sound bite(s);
- Producing a Sponsored Radio Feature that includes a professional voice announcer as the narrator as well as your spokesperson’s sound bite(s) recorded via telephone;
- Securing guaranteed airtime on a network of hundreds of radio stations as well as on the SiriusXM satellite radio network;
- Producing a digital file of the Sponsored Radio Feature for the client;
- Preparing a summary report; and
- Optional service #1: Securing additional airtime for your Sponsored Radio Feature to carry your message further.
LISTEN to an SRF about new research on knee replacement surgery – produced for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
LISTEN to an SRF about legislation in the U.S. Senate called the Marketplace Fairness Act – produced for the We R Here Coalition.
LISTEN to an SRF about driver safety – produced for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
LISTEN to a radio PSA about the safety of generic drugs – produced for the U.S. Food & Drug Administration.
Contact us to request a rate card.