Time, money and impact are the primary reasons to include a Radio Media Tour (RMT) by Tobin Communications as part of your overall media campaign. An RMT maximizes your spokesperson’s time through the scheduling of back-to-back telephone interviews with radio news directors and talk show hosts.
The typical RMT can be scheduled over the course of a morning, or over a series of days, weeks and months. Your spokesperson should conduct the RMT in a quiet room and on a hard phone line.
- Drafting a media advisory;
- Pitching news directors and talk show producers;
- Connecting your spokesperson via telephone to each radio interview;
- Producing digital files of the interviews and showcasing your RMT through an easy-to-navigate web page;
- Pulling soundbites from the RMT that can be distributed through your social media channels;
- Following up with news directors to determine usage of recorded interviews;
- Producing a summary report; and
- Preparing your spokesperson for their RMT through our complimentary Telephone Media Training service.
Radio Media Tours are a great resource for creating compelling content for social media campaigns – Find out why.
Radio reaches more Americans than any other platform – Learn more.
The success of a Radio Media Tour depends on you – Learn more.
Contact us to discuss your upcoming campaign.