Time, money and impact are the primary reasons to include a Radio Media Tour (RMT) by Tobin Communications as part of your overall media campaign. An RMT maximizes your spokesperson’s time through the scheduling of telephone interviews with radio news directors and talk show hosts.
The typical RMT can be scheduled over a series of days, weeks and months. Your spokesperson should conduct the RMT in a quiet room and on a hard phone line.
- Drafting a media advisory;
- Pitching news directors and talk show producers;
- Connecting your spokesperson via telephone to each radio interview;
- Producing digital files of the interviews and showcasing your RMT through an easy-to-navigate web page;
- Pulling soundbites from the RMT that can be distributed through your social media channels;
- Following up with news directors to determine usage of recorded interviews;
- Producing a summary report; and
- Preparing your spokesperson for their RMT through our complimentary Telephone Media Training service.
Radio Media Tours are a great resource for creating compelling content for social media campaigns – Find out why.
Radio reaches more Americans than any other platform – Learn more.
The success of a Radio Media Tour depends on you – Learn more.
Contact us to discuss your upcoming campaign.