Time, money and impact are the primary reasons to include a Radio Media Tour (RMT) by Tobin Communications, Inc. as part of your overall media campaign. An RMT maximizes your spokesperson’s time through the scheduling of back-to-back telephone interviews with radio news directors and talk show hosts.
The typical RMT can be scheduled over the course of a morning, or over a series of days, weeks and months. Your spokesperson should conduct the RMT in a quiet room and on a hard phone line.
- Drafting a media advisory;
- Pitching news directors and talk show producers;
- Teleconferencing your spokesperson and connecting them to each radio interview;
- Producing digital files of the interviews and showcasing your RMT through our RMT-Online service;
- Pulling soundbites from the RMT that can be distributed through your social media channels and/or used to produce Podcasts & Video Content;
- Following up with news directors to determine usage of taped interviews;
- Preparing a summary report; and
- Optional service: To help prepare your spokesperson for their RMT, we recommend Telephone Media Training by TCI.
Learn why Radio Media Tours are a great resource for creating compelling content for social media campaigns.
TCI’s RMT-Online service showcases your Radio Media Tour through an easy-to-navigate, password-protected web site that makes listening to sound files from your RMT as simple as a click of the mouse. Now, sharing the success of your RMT doesn’t require extra resources, staff time or internal planning/sharing. We do it for you!
- Producing an easy-to-navigate, password-protected website that includes the radio interviews from your RMT and hosting it on TCI’s web server; and
- Editing each sound file from the RMT to improve sound quality and balance volume levels.
Click here to review a sample RMT-Online project.
Contact us to request a rate card.